Reno-V is an adjustable profile that creates sloped transitions between tile and floor coverings at lower elevations. It features a movable transition arm that adjusts to the height of the adjacent lower floor covering. The sloped surface eliminates trip hazards and hides and protects the cut edge of the lower adjoining surface. Reno-V has an integrated joint spacer which ensures a uniform grout joint between the tile and profile.
- Made of satin anodized aluminum
- Accommodates tiles 9/16 in. thick
- Features a 1-9/16 in. wide transition surface
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Movable transition arm provides greater flexibility in reaching lower floors
- Provides a sloped transition between tile and a lower floor covering