Late fall is the best feeding time for Turf Builder Winterguard With Plus 2 Weed Control because it builds strong deep roots and prepares grass for winter. You should feed when all the leaves have fallen. Regular feedings provide the nutrients your lawn needs to look its best and withstand the stresses of weeds, heat, drought and family activity.
- Kills dandelions and other lawn weeds
- Watersmart improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients
- Feeds to build strong deep grass roots for a better lawn next spring
- Fall is the best time to feed
- What is the Best Fertilizer for my Yard?