The Screen Tight Summit 32 in. Wood Unfinished Reversible Hinged Screen Door features mortise and dowel construction for durability and a removable fiberglass screen for easy painting and repairs. The reversible handing offers installation flexibility to suit your needs. The screen door has an unfinished surface that can be painted or stained to coordinate with a variety of design schemes.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 1-1/8 in. thick wood with mortise and dowel construction for strength and durability
- Unfinished surface offers natural beauty
- Fiberglass screen is removable for easy painting and repairs
- Can be trimmed with wood-cutting tools for easy installation
- Reversible handing allows flexibility when installing
- Hardware sold separately