The Sea Gull Lighting LED Lamp led light bulb in undefined is an Energy Star qualified lighting fixture that uses fluorescent bulbs to save you both time and money. Until now, the easiest way to convert lighting fixtures to an energy efficient solution has been to swap out old incandescent lamps for compact fluorescents (CFLs). With the rapid innovation of technology, LED lamps have surpassed CFLs in efficiency and performance features. Unlike most CFLs, LEDs provide light that looks feels and dims like incandescent while still reducing energy costs by up to 85%. Couple that with a lamp life span of up to 50,000 hours, about 17 years, and it's easy to see why LEDs are invading homes. Sea Gull Lighting's line of 18 LED lamps match to 85% of our lighting fixtures, including recessed and enclosed luminaries, giving customers an easy and highly efficient way to go green with LED.
- Featured in the decorative LED lamp collection
- Designed to work reliably in Sea Gull decorative and functional lighting including recessed and enclosed luminaries
- 8-Watt 120-Volt LED A19 medium base lamp, 2700K, Omni-directional
- Produces 400 Lumens, power consumption 8-Watt - equivalent to a 40W incandescent
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs