SEAL-KRETE Damplock Concrete Waterproofing Paint is a ready-to-use, ultra low odor formula for concrete, masonry, stucco and brick. Suitable for above and below grade use. Damplock Waterproofing Paint withstands over 20psi of hydrostatic pressure - meeting the ASTM standard for below grade waterproofing. It reduces radon gas penetration through basement walls and is ideal for use on concrete and cinder blocks, retaining walls, bird baths, pre-cast fixtures and foundations.
- Stops Over 20PSI Water Pressure
- Locks Out Water-guaranteed
- Resists Mold and Mildew Growth
- Reduces Radon Gas Penetration
- Ideal for Below-Grade Masonry
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT