Seal-Krete Heavy Duty Waterproofer is a water-based 25% solids, acrylic formula designed to stop water penetration into low density or porous vertical concrete and masonry services such as split-face or fluted concrete block. Seal-Krete Waterproofer provides a tough, flexible, breathable, film which prepares these surfaces for painting. It's also excellent for binding chalky surfaces on painted or bare vertical substrates including concrete blocks, tilt-ups, stucco, and aluminum siding. Added to paint, Seal-Krete Heavy Duty Waterproofer improves speed rate, increases coverage and extends paint life.
- Maximum protection
- Stops water penetration
- Apply 2 coats of Seal-Krete heavy duty waterproofer 10 days after new stucco has been placed to effectively lower surface pH, paint when dry, paint up to 3 weeks faster
- Seal-Krete heavy duty waterproofer can be applied to colored stucco during the curing process to reduce bleeding and discoloration
- Click here to learn more about waterproofing
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Note: product may vary by store