Turning back your central heating system and using energy efficient portable zone heaters is an excellent way to reduce your total home heating costs. In fact, according to government statistics you can save 3% for each degree you turn back your central thermostat. That could be 30% if you set your thermostat back from 78 in. to 68 in. The more you turn it back - the more you save. There are many other advantages to using portable electric heaters: No installation, completely portable, instant heat and 99% heating efficiency. Zone heating with portable electric heaters is the simple, easy, and fast solution for fighting today's escalating home heating costs. Your local retailer has models to fit all your needs.
- Looks like an oil-filled heater
- Faster heat-up than oil filled heaters
- 3 U-Shaped heating elements
- 3 Heat settings 600/900/1500
- Safety overheat
- Multiple vents for even heat distribution
- Heater type: oil-free convector radiant
- Heat output: 5200 BTU's
- Heating area:150-200 sq. ft.