Ratchet locking systems have been around for decades. It is a proven locking system that is trusted, tried and true primarily in socket wrenches. We have incorporated this ratcheting gear and pawl system into the first switchable folding locking knife to lock open, closed, and lock at any angle. No other folding locking knife allows you to lock the blade in so many positions. The rotation-Loc feature allows you to set the blade angle at the optimum cutting angle while allowing your wrists to be parallel to your cutting surface allowing more power to be applied. Seber Knives are constructed with the highest quality materials. Stainless steel bolsters and frame construction. Handles are composed of G10 scales, lightweight and extremely durable. Blade holder has a relief grind for more cutting clearance and utility blade utilizes channels to clear debris when inserted and removed. Each Seber utility knife comes with a seber utility blade. These T10 steel blades are ultra sharp, ultra strong and the mid-serration cuts through the toughest materials with ease. Seber knives are the next evolution in cutting technology.
- Rotation-Loc locks blade at various angles
- Blade locks closed for added safety
- Stainless steel bolsters and scales
- Utility blade locks with a switch on the case
- Blade holder has a relief grind for more cutting clearance
- Utility blade clears debris when inserted and removed
- Stainless steel belt clip