A total coverage system with the latest technology provides everything you need to connect and operate the plug-and-play components. The four channel pentaplex DVR incorporates the latest dual stream H.264 video codec technology. Up to four times more video is stored on the same size hard drive. Dual stream video processing records the highest quality video possible to the hard drive while adjusting the image compression to optimize the DVR's internet transmission speed. Smartphone monitoring, e-mail with images, SMS text messaging with an image, or standard text only alarm notification messages provide maximum access and connectivity. The included Central Monitoring Station (CMS) Software gives you the ability to monitor up to 64 cameras on one PC screen. Video motion detection can be set to record activity to the hard drive, log the event in a list to simplify searches at a future date, and send an e-mail with an attached image. To make the video motion detection more accurate, a 13 column by 10 row grid of squares is displayed over each camera view during the motion detection setup process. With 130 small squares superimposed on a camera's view, you can select each square that you choose to be active, triggering an alarm event when there is activity in front of the square or deactivate any square that lies in an area of known activity that would cause a false alarm, such as a pathway for a pet, or a public access area.
- 4 Channel DVR with 500GB hard drive expandable up to 2TB
- Dual stream H.264 video codec optimizes internet viewing speed and local recording quality
- Mobile device 3G/4G compatible with free apps
- E-mail alert notification
- Grid video motion detection, PTZ control
- (4) Weatherproof 420 line 3.6 mm wide angle color bullet cameras with cable secured inside mounting bracket and IR LEDs
- Includes mouse and IR remote