Hardy biennial 3 ft. plants. This variety yields tender, mild-flavored, blue-green collard leaves which are full of vitamins and antioxidants. Heat tolerant and frost hardy, leaves grow sweeter with fall frosts.
- 100-Percent certified organic seeds grown in the USA for over 20-year
- Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms), chemicals and pesticides
- Hermetically sealed package that is re-sealable gives longer life and higher germination rates
- Independently tested for high germination rates and purity, meets or exceeds federal standards
- Seeds of change contribute 1-percent of net sales to advance the cause of sustainable organic agriculture worldwide