Hardy biennial 8-12 in. tops, 2-4 in. roots. This variety includes a mix of all our favorite beets including deep red, golden, and candy striped roots topped by nutritious bright green, dark green with red ribs, and dark red foliage.
- 100-Percent certified organic seeds grown in the USA for over 20-year
- Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms), chemicals and pesticides
- Hermetically sealed package that is re-sealable gives longer life and higher germination rates
- Independently tested for high germination rates and purity, meets or exceeds federal standards
- Seeds of Change contributes 1-percent of net sales to advance the cause of sustainable organic agriculture worldwide