Hardy biennial 12-18 in. plant. This heirloom variety is a favorite for seasoning and drying. Large, dark, glossy green leaves offer a stronger, more concentrated flavor than standard varieties.
- 100-Percent certified organic seeds grown in the USA for over 20-year
- Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms), chemicals and pesticides
- Hermetically sealed package that is re-sealable gives longer life and higher germination rates
- Independently tested for high germination rates and purity, meets or exceeds federal standards
- Seeds of Change contributes 1-percent of net sales to advance the cause of sustainable organic agriculture worldwide