Hardy annual 24 in. bush, 4-5 in. pods. This variety yields plump, long pods filled with 8-11 sweet, bright green shelling peas. Productive bushes are widely adapted and disease resistant.
- 100-Percent certified organic seeds grown in the USA for over 20-year
- Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms), chemicals and pesticides
- Hermetically sealed package that is re-sealable gives longer life and higher germination rates
- Independently tested for high germination rates and purity, meets or exceeds federal standards
- Seeds of Change contributes 1-percent of net sales to advance the cause of sustainable organic agriculture worldwide