Hardy annual 24-30 in. bush, 3-4 in. pods. This prolific plant produces thick, succulent and juicy edible-pod snow peas. A reliable bush pea, it does not need trellising and thrives in cool weather.
- 100-Percent certified organic seeds grown in the USA for over 20-year
- Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms), chemicals and pesticides
- Hermetically sealed package that is re-sealable gives longer life and higher germination rates
- Independently tested for high germination rates and purity, meets or exceeds federal standards
- Seeds of Change contributes 1-percent of net sales to advance the cause of sustainable organic agriculture worldwide