Tender annual 9-12 ft. tall, 10-14 in. flowers. An easy to grow heirloom, this variety yields gigantic single flower heads on towering stalks dry to produce an abundance of thin-shelled edible seeds for birds and people.
- 100-Percent certified organic seeds grown in the USA for over 20-year
- Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms), chemicals and pesticides
- Hermetically sealed package that is re-sealable gives longer life and higher germination rates
- Independently tested for high germination rates and purity, meets or exceeds federal standards
- Seeds of Change contributes 1-percent of net sales to advance the cause of sustainable organic agriculture worldwide