Tender annual 4 ft. plant, 10-20 oz. fruit. Meaty, bright red and juicy, this classic, flat-round beefsteak tomato has traditional tomato flavor and is great for slicing. This indeterminate variety produces heavy yields on vigorous vines that need staking.
- 100-Percent certified organic seeds grown in the USA for over 20-year
- Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms), chemicals and pesticides
- Hermetically sealed package that is re-sealable gives longer life and higher germination rates
- Independently tested for high germination rates and purity, meets or exceeds federal standards
- Seeds of Change contributes 1-percent of net sales to advance the cause of sustainable organic agriculture worldwide