Tender annual 6 ft. plant, 1-1/2 oz. fruits. This variety produces prolific, indeterminate vines that bear large, red cherry tomatoes with rich, full-bodied, mildly acidic flavor. Vines need trellising.
- 100-Percent certified organic seeds grown in the USA for over 20-year
- Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms), chemicals and pesticides
- Hermetically sealed package that is re-sealable gives longer life and higher germination rates
- Independently tested for high germination rates and purity, meets or exceeds federal standards
- Seeds of Change contributes 1-percent of net sales to advance the cause of sustainable organic agriculture worldwide