Similar to the 400 Series, the 1400 Series 4 Channel Remote Monitoring System is a programmable remote monitoring system designed to watch over remote facilities. More rugged than the 400 Series, this 1400 Series version can be installed outdoors and is capable of measuring a wider range or temperature and other conditions. Up to 8 telephone numbers can be called in the event of an alarm condition at one of the sensors, and all alarms are announced using custom voice messages.
- Comes in a Nema-4 rated outdoor enclosure with a clear door to see local alarm activity
- When communicating an alarm message, the current reading for the sensor is announced during the alarm phone call message to indicate the seriousness of the event
- The status can be checked at any time from the local keypad or by placing a phone call to the Sensaphone system
- Built-in rechargeable batteries for operation during a power failure
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs