Handcrafted using the same techniques that were developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, these beautiful Water Lily Table Lamps contain hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil. The two table lamps have a vibrant floral design and filigree copper net over the stained glass leaves on the shade. The stylish pair make for excellent decor in any room.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Decorative bronze metal base adds design and stability
- Stained glass shade accentuated in rich tones of green, blue, and red provides elegance to any room when lit
- Each lamp offers easy to use 2 pull chains for on/off lighting
- Each lamp uses two 60-Watt bulbs and are CFL compatible
- Colors on the shade are brighter and more vibrant when illuminated
- Attention California residents: this product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm