Shanko Lay in decorative metal wall & ceiling tiles are manufactured in the USA by the original tin ceiling company dating back to 1896. The 2 x 2 lay in tiles fit into any standard 15/16. grid. Perfect for remodeling or a new construction. Shanko tiles are made from original turn of the century, sand casted dies instantly giving any installation instant authenticity. Don't settle for plastic when you can have the real thing. Finishes include bare steel (for self finishing) white, clear lacquer, brass, copper and chrome.
- Steel material with copper plate
- Use as lay-in ceiling tile in a remodel or new construction
- 4 sq. ft. coverage area per tile
- Actual size: 23.75 in. x 23.75 in. Tiles will fit into a 2 ft. x 2 ft. lay-in grid.
- Panels are class A 1-hour fire rated
- Comes with protective PVC plastic and a lacquer finish to prevent tarnishing