The SharkBite temperature gauges offer quick Push-Fit installation in copper, CTS CPVC and PEX water distribution systems. The SharkBite temperature and pressure gauges may be installed temporarily and reused or as a permanent device. The SharkBite pressure gauges are used to monitor water conditions in domestic potable water and radiant systems.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable dezincification resistant brass construction
- Use to connect copper, PEX and CTS CPVC pipes in any combination
- Certified to 200 psi and 200°F
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations
- Gauges can be installed as a reusable or permanent device