The SharkBite 1/2 in. Copper 90-Degree Barb x Barb Stub Out Elbow features lead-free copper construction that's ideal for connecting PEX tubing in water distribution systems. Used for transition between PEX tubing and copper pipes to stub out of the walls or floors. The PEX Stub out elbow can be connected to PEX Pipe with copper rings or PEX Clamp rings.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Lead-free copper construction
- For connecting PEX tubing (not included) when a low material cost is desired
- For use in water distribution systems
- Barb connections
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi
- Can be used in conjunction with clamp or crimp-ring connection methods (not included)
- Note: Product may vary by store.