SharkBite PEX radiant heat systems provide safe, energy-efficient heating options. In a radiant heat system, heated water is distributed through PEX tubing which is installed in the floor. The water is heated from a heat source which is typically a water heater or boiler.
- Simplify installation with the SharkBite push-fit connection system and compatible kit components needed to circulate and distribute heating water
- Radiant heating with SharkBite PEX saves energy and money, achieve maximum energy efficiency with low temperature water that heats specific floor spaces to 87.5°F or below, ultimately conserving up to 15 to 20% in energy costs
- Keep the transfer of dust, pollen, germs and other particles to a minimum with SharkBite radiant under floor heating and create a cleaner, healthier and allergy-free environment
- Reduce ongoing maintenance labor costs with an out-of-sight system that is protected from external damage and is comprised of minimal moving parts
- Arrange home layouts with optimized interior functionality, the SharkBite radiant heating system can be completely invisible under the floor to accommodate interior designs and flexible SharkBite PEX is adaptable to unique installation plans