The SharkBite 1/2 in. Push-Fit x 3/8 in. OD Compression Angle Stop Quarter Turn Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The Angle Stop Valve is used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fixture allowing for maintenance and repair without having to turn water off to the entire home. The SharkBite push-fit end allows you to simply push on to Copper, CPVC or PEX with no solder, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Dis-assembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Lead Free Chrome-Plated DZR Brass construction for durability and reliability
- Innovative Push-Fit design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-Fit connections require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements
- Maximum working pressure of 200 PSI