SharkBite PEX tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing applications. Manufactured with an oxygen barrier for radiant floor and hydronic heating applications (available in orange). The oxygen diffusion barrier applied to the exterior limits oxygen permeation through the tubing wall in hydronic heating applications which prevents corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system. A repeating SharkBite imprint pattern provides a visual aid to determine if the tube has been inserted all the way into the SharkBite Push-Fit Fitting. This feature only works if the tubing is cut between the SharkBite imprint pattern.
- Strong, flexible, resilient tubing that provides superior temperature performance
- SharkBite imprint pattern allows for easy assembly with SharkBite push-fit fittings
- Manufactured and tested to meet or exceed the requirements of the ASTM F-876, ASTM F-877, ASTM F-2023 and CSA B137.14
- Variety of connections options, SharkBite PEX can be connected with SharkBite push-fit fittings or barbed fittings
- Oxygen barrier helps prevent the corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system