SharkBite tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing used for potable water application. The tubing is printed with a SharkBite imprint pattern that provides a visual aid to determine if the tube has been inserted all the way into the SharkBite push-fit fitting. This feature only works if the tubing is cut between the SharkBite imprint patterns.
- Strong, flexible, resilient tubing that provides superior temperature performance
- System provides a wide selection of fittings and tubing to ensure a trouble-free rough-in
- Manufactured and tested to meet or exceed the requirements of the ASTM F-876, ASTM F-877, ASTM F-2023 and CSA B137.5
- Variety of connections options, SharkBite PEX can be connected with SharkBite push-fit fittings, or Cash Acme barbed fittings
- Strong, flexible, resilient tubing that provides superior temperature performance.
- System provides a wide selection of fittings and tubing to ensure a trouble-free rough-in.
- Listed to NSF 14 and CSA B137.5 for use in potable water systems