SharkBite tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing used for potable water application. The tubing is printed with a SharkBite imprint pattern that provides a visual aid to determine if the tube has been inserted all the way into the SharkBite push-fit fitting. This feature only works if the tubing is cut between the SharkBite imprint pattern.
- Tubing printed with SharkBite imprint pattern allows for easy assembly with SharkBite push-fit fittings without use of elaborate and costly tools
- Strong, flexible, resilient tubing that provides superior temperature performance
- System provides a wide selection of fittings and tubing to ensure a trouble-free rough-in
- Variety of connections options, SharkBite Pex can be connected with SharkBite push-fit fittings or barbed fittings
- System provides a wide selection of fittings and tubing to ensure a trouble-free rough-in.
- Listed to NSF 14 and CSA B137.5 for use in potable water systems
- Note: Product may vary by store.