The SharkBite 3/4 in. PEX Barb Tee (5-Pack) is an easy to install, low cost solution to connect PEX Tubing. SharkBite PEX Barb fittings are compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. These PEX fittings may be used with the stainless steel clamping system or the copper crimp ring system (both sold separately) The SharkBite PEX Barb fitting range offers a wide variety of Fittings, Manifolds, Valves, clamp rings, crimp rings and tools in various sizes to help complete your next plumbing project.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Low-cost plumbing connection system
- Barb connection
- Compatible with PEX pipe
- NSF listed
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements
- Fittings work with crimp ring or clamp connection methods
- Rated to 200°F and 200 psi
- Available in 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., and 1 in.
- Wide range of barb fittings, manifolds, regulator, thermostatic, and ball valves available