SharkBite Advanced Polymer (plastic) fittings are the perfect solution for when corrosion may affect DZR Brass fittings. Polymer fittings should be used with PEX tubing (not included) and work in conjunction with copper crimp rings or stainless-steel clamp rings (not included). The maximum working pressure is 200 psi.
- Plastic barb products are compatible with PEX tubing and does not require gluing or soldering works in conjunction with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamp rings
- Plastic barb products work in conjunction with copper crimp or stainless steel clamp rings and can be used for potable water distribution and other water systems
- Maximum working pressure for Plastic barb is 200 PSI
- Plastic barb product is a solution for when corrosion may affect the DZR Brass barb fitting
- Available in 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., & 1 in.
- Barb connection
- Wide range of barb fittings, manifolds, regulator, thermostatic, and ball valves available
- Note: Product may vary by store