The SharkBite PEX Barb 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. Reducer Tee is an easy to install, low cost solution to connect PEX Tubing. SharkBite PEX Barb fittings are compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. These PEX fittings may be used with the stainless steel clamping system or the copper crimp ring system (both sold separately) The SharkBite PEX Barb fitting range offers a wide variety of Fittings, Manifolds, Valves, clamp rings, crimp rings and tools in various sizes to help complete your next plumbing project.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Lead Free DZR Brass construction for durability and reliability
- Barb Connection
- Compatible with PEX Pipe
- System works in conjunction with the clamp or crimp ring connection methods
- Wide range of barb fittings, manifolds, regulator, and ball valves available
- NSF Approved
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements
- Available in 3/8 in.,1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. Sizes
- Available in 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., & 1 in.
- Wide range of barb fittings, manifolds, regulator, thermostatic, and ball valves available