The SharkBite barb connection system is the best option for connecting PEX tubing in water distribution systems when lower material cost is desired. Intended for use with crimp ring PEX tubing installations, the SharkBite Crimp Ring Gauge provides a “go/no-go” measurement to confirm a properly-sized crimp has been made for each 3/8 in., 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. installations.
- Wide range of fittings, valves and manifolds available
- Works in conjunction with copper crimp rings
- Works in conjunction with PEX tubing
- Tests crimp connection to ensure the connection has been fully crimped and that it is a secure connection
- Go/no-go gauge
- Allows user peace of mind by checking if secure joint was properly crimped
- Use in conjunction with copper crimp rings and crimping tool