Macon Engineered Oak Flooring showcases five oak colors with a naturally random variation providing a distinct visual range from planks with extreme character, graining and color. Extreme variation should be expected and it is imperative to mix planks from different boxes for a uniquely beautiful floor. This flooring can be installed on all levels for added versatility. This Shaw Hardwood is eco-friendly and the dense inner layer provides superior moisture resistances. Macon is protected by Shaw?s DuraShield? finish.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real domestic Oak hardwood
- 19.72 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 32 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Macon Oak Dark color, Low Gloss and Rustic Finish
- Planks have Microbeveled Edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1889
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue, Float, Staple or Nail
- Residential and Commercial Use
- 20-Year Wear Warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes