Add style to your home with Appling Engineered Hickory Hardwood. This flooring can be installed on all levels, including basements and radiant heated subfloors (when installed as glued or floating). Appling showcases four hickory colors with a naturally random variation. This flooring has extreme character, graining and color variation. Mixing planks from different boxes is an imperative for a uniquely beautiful floor. Extreme variation should be expected. This Shaw Hardwood is eco-friendly and the dense inner layer provides superior moisture resistance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 3-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 23.76 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 35 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Appling, Hickory, Light Color, Low Gloss and Rustic Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 2018
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue, float, staple or nail
- Residential use
- 20-year wear warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts