The Drury Lane Caramel Engineered Hardwood Flooring from Shaw features mixed widths in the same box, resulting in more even color tones across the installation and a cohesive, consistent, designer look. Drury Lane uses highly regarded scraping and chatter techniques on hickory to create a custom look that makes a bold statement in any room of your home. For best results, blend hardwood planks from various cartons continually during installation to ensure optimum appearance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x Varying Width x Random Length
- 29.1 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 52 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Caramel Hickory, Medium Color, Matte Gloss, Rustic Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1835
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above, On or Below Ground Level
- Installation: Nail, glue, float or staple
- Residential use
- 20-year limited wear warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about hardwood flooring.