The Drury Lane hand-scraped Epic Hardwood visuals feature mixed widths in the same box. The result is more even color across the installation and a cohesive, consistent, designer look. Drury Lane uses highly regarded scraping and chatter techniques on hickory to give a custom look and make a bold statement on the floor. Blend hardwood planks from various cartons continually during installation to ensure optimum appearance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x Varying Width x Random Length
- 29.1 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 52.00 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Ginger Color, Hickory, Medium Color, Matte Gloss, Rustic Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1835
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above, On or Below Ground Level
- Installation: Nail, glue, float or staple
- Residential use
- 20-year limited wear warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trims and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts