The color and graining of the Macon Java Engineered Hardwood Flooring brings distinctive styling to any room. The variation in tones produces a dramatic effect, and the flooring is suitable for installation on all levels of your home for a coordinated look. Protected by Shaw's Durashield finish, this classic oak flooring is eco friendly and also features a dense inner layer that provides superior moisture resistance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 19.72 sq. ft. per case; case weight: 32 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Macon Oak Dark Color, Low Gloss and Rustic Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1889
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue, float, staple or nail
- Residential and commercial use
- 20-year wear warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about hardwood flooring.