Macon 3.25 or 5 in. Wide x 58.5 in. Random Length Engineered Oak Flooring showcases five oak colors with a naturally random variation providing a distinct visual range from planks with extreme character, graining and color. Extreme variation should be expected and it is imperative to mix planks from different boxes for a uniquely beautiful floor. This flooring can be installed on all levels for added versatility. This Shaw Hardwood is eco-friendly and the dense inner layer provides superior moisture resistances. Macon is protected by Shaw's durashield finish.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 19.72 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 32 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Macon Oak Light Color, Low Gloss and Rustic Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1889
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue, float, staple or nail
- Residential and commercial use
- 20-year wear warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts