New Hope’s Bluff, hand scraped 3/4 in. solid hardwood floors are sealed with a ScufResist PLATINUM. This ScufResist PLATINUM is an extremely wear resistant UV cured polyurethane finish with Aluminum Oxide and is designed to help resist household scuffing on hardwood floors. This product has achieved GREENGAURD indoor Air Quality. This solid hardwood features OptEnd, Shaw’s technologically advanced milling process, providing smoother fitting end seams for easier installation and more beautiful floors. This floors subtle scraped design is sculpted to create texture and richness of characteristics in each plank. This floor is high in color and character variation. It is imperative that hardwood planks from various cartons be continually blended during installation to insure optimum appearance.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Real Domestic Maple Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 2-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- Moldings should coordinate with 3/4 in. thick hardwood flooring
- 25 sq. ft. per case and Case weight: 72 lb.
- Solid Wood Flooring
- Prefinished New Hope's Bluff Bridgehouse Medium Color, Low Gloss, Subtle scraped finish
- Planks have beveled edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above or On Grade
- Installation: Staple or nail down
- Residential use
- 50-year limited residential wear warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Made in the USA