A hand-rubbed staining process gives this Old City hickory flooring a distinctive look. The range of colors provides a richness and variation on each plank. The wider widths add dimension to your rooms. The lustrous satin finish creates a warm, elegant look.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Hickory Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 6.375 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 25.40 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 51 lbs.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Old City, Cove Hickory, Dark Color, Medium Gloss, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1835
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above, On or Below Ground Level
- Installation: Nail, glue, staple, floating glue joint
- Residential use
- 20-year limited wear warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trims and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts