High style. This hand-scraped hickory comes in a beautiful array of colors and a hot wider width. Consumers are sure to respond to the wider planks, eye-catching scraping technique, and gorgeous color. The color is special, because it's achieved through a multi-step staining process in which each color layer is hand-rubbed. The result is really rich, deep color saturation with stunning variation within each plank. Cheaper competitive products can't compare with our quality or beauty. Old City offers a lustrous satin finish for a warm, elegant look.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Hickory Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 6.375 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 25.40 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 51 lbs.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Old City, Light Hickory, Light Color, Medium Gloss, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1835
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above, On or Below Ground Level
- Installation: Nail, glue, staple, floating glue joint
- Residential use
- 20-year limited wear warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trims and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts