The rustic look of wood is yours with this Ranch House Hickory flooring. It has three deep rich colors that range from medium brown to a darker brown that highlight the subtle hammered finish and the pronounced graining in the planks. There is color variation in each box to create a distinctive look in your rooms. Blend planks from various cartons during installation to ensure optimum appearance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Hickory Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 19.72 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 45 lbs.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Plantation Hickory, Medium Color, Medium Gloss, Rustic Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1835
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above, On or Below Ground Level
- Installation: Nail, glue, float or staple
- Residential use
- 20-year limited wear warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts