T-Molding is commonly used in doorways to join two wood floors in adjoining rooms. It's also recommended when making transitions from a wood floor to another floor that is approximately the same height. This Native collection laminate T-Molding with its smooth finish, is also used to provide expansion joints when a floor dimension exceeds a length of 40 ft. or a width of 30 ft.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made from all natural wood
- 3/8 in. thickness x 1-3/4 in. width x 94 in. length laminate T-Molding
- Coordinates with laminate flooring of any thickness
- Prefinished Molding, Light Gloss, Smooth Finish
- Installation: Nail or staple
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes