Western Hickory plank warms any room with its rich grain and hand-scraped texture. This flooring can be installed on all levels, including basements and radiant heated subfloors (when installed as glued or floating). Hickory has inherent strength and durability, which make Western Hickory a fantastic flooring choice. Try mixing both the 3-1/4 in. and 5 in. plank sizes to create a custom look.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 3.25 in. Width x Random Length
- 19.80 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 34.50 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Western Hickory, Medium Color, Low Gloss and Rustic Finish
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1835
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Floating glue joint, staple, glue
- Residential use
- 20-year wear warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts