Western Hickory Hardwood Flooring from Shaw warms any room with its rich grain and hand-scraped texture. This flooring can be installed on all levels, including basements and radiant heated subfloors (when installed as glued or floating). Because hickory features inherent strength and durability, Western Hickory makes a fantastic flooring choice for active homes and high-traffic areas. For a unique and custom look, you can also try mixing both the 3-1/4 in. and 5 in. plank sizes to create a sense of dimension and depth throughout your space.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length
- 19.72 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 34.50 lb.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Western Hickory, Dark Color, Low Gloss and Rustic Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1835
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Floating glue joint, staple, glue
- Residential use
- 20-year wear warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- High color and character variation with distinguishable color variation within each box
- Approved for installation over water type radiant heated subfloors (floating installation method only)
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about hardwood flooring.