The Growlt Greenhouse-in-a-Box with EasyFlow roll-up side vents delivers quality construction, quick and easy assembly and best-in-class value. Ready to build out of the box, the Growlt Greenhouse-in-a-Box with EasyFlow features a DuPont powder-coated 1-3/8 in. steel frame with ShelterLock steel stabilizers for added strength and durability. The translucent, rip stop cover is waterproof and UV-treated, providing enhanced illumination - for plant growth and protection. Easy slide cross rails ensure a snug cover fit while Ratchet Tite tensioning provides solid cover anchoring to the frame. EasyFlow side panels and zippered half-moon end-panel vents provide airflow and temperature control.
- 20 ft. x 10 ft. x 8 ft. peak design for growing plants, starting seeds and extending growing seasons
- Patent pending metal ShelterLock stabilizers for added strength and durability
- DuPont powder-coated 1-3/8 in. steel frame
- Easy slide cross rails for a snug cover fit
- Triple-layer, heat bonded rip stop translucent cover
- Roll-up side panels
- Half moons screen vents for optimal airflow