The Original Shed-in-a-Box mid size 8 ft. x 8 ft. x 8 ft. makes back yard storage fast and easy. Constructed of heavy duty 1-3/8 in. steel frame. Bonded with DuPont Premium powder coat process which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion. Advanced engineered rip stop tough woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat bonded for ultimate 4 season performance and is waterproof, UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers, anti anti-aging and anti-fungal agents High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination. Patent pending ShelterLock stabilizers at every rib connection ensure a rock solid frame. Rugged Ratchet Tite Tensioning system enables quick cover installation. Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit.
- Constructed with high grade steel, every frame tube and connector goes through a 13 step surface preparation process
- 1-3/8 in. / 3,5 cm all steel frame with compact 3-rib design, bonded with Dupont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Patent pending shelterLock stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter
- Advanced engineered, triple-layer, chemically heat bonded enhanced weave, rip-stop, waterproof, polyethylene cover, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements
- High profile white interior creates enhanced illumination
- Swedged tubing for quick, slip-together easy assembly
- Rugged ratchet tite tensioning system provides simple installation keepscover tight to frame