The 125 Amp Bottom Meter Temporary Power Panel offers a 14-50R receptacle and two 5-20R2 GFCI receptacles for plugging your electrical equipment into. This temporary power panel features a bottom-mounted meter socket to accommodate underground feeds. The internal components of this power panel are factory pre-wired with copper conductors.
- Copper buss bar for excellent conductivity
- Utility-grade Landis & Gyr meter socket base
- Single-phase, 125 Amp , 240-volt maximum
- One 14-50R receptacle and two 5-20R2 GFCI receptacles
- Meter located on bottom is ideally suited for underground feeds
- Factory pre-wired internal components with copper conductors
- Meets UL and ANSI safety requirements