Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCIs) are an important technology available to electrical contractors as they work to build safe, efficient electrical distribution systems. Diagnosing the cause of AFCI trips can be confusing, but the new Intell0Arc Diagnostic Tool and the unique trip indicators built in to every Siemens AFCI are valuable analysis tools to help electricians pinpoint the fault that causes the breaker to trip.
- Improves trouble shooting
- Reduces the number of visits to the problem site
- Can be used with any circuit breaker regardless of brand
- Wireless communication
- Consists of: hand-held unit base unit plastic carrying case4 ft. solid #12 CU wire leads instruction manual
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs