The Siemens 20 Amp 2 in. Double-Pole Combination AFCI Circuit Breaker is intended to mitigate the effects of arcing faults by de-energizing the circuit when an arc-fault is detected. The breaker is designed to protect against line-to-ground arcs, line-to-neutral arcs and series arcs to help protect your home from an electrical fire.
- Use to reduce the risk of electrical fires caused by arc faults
- Detects all 3 types of arc faults
- 120/240 VAC
- 10,000 AIR
- Suitable for use with 120 VAC fluorescent lighting
- SWD rated
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs