Pine has excellent workability and texture for ease of use in a variety of applications. These smooth and straight boards are perfect for many home and woodworking projects. These non-structural pieces of wood are most commonly used for shelving, furniture, cabinets, as well as many other small craft type items including plaques and bird houses. They can be found in a variety of widths and lengths and can easily be glued together to increase the size.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Light and easy to handle and cut
- Can be painted or stained
- Exterior and interior use
- Available in other widths and lengths
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project